October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we all understand the struggle and sympathize with patients and survivors. Cancer is serious business and we want to make sure that whoever is going through it knows that they have our support, however possible.
It’s a hard thing to process or deal with for everyone- patients and families. So, this month, here’s how you can help:
- Pray for them and their families
- Be there for them
- Keep a positive attitude
- Join the movement by volunteering to support or join groups supporting the cause
- Donate to the cause, we all know treatment is expensive. Anything will make a huge difference
- Do your homework, find out what you can about it and how to prevent it
- Take care of yourself and your family (exercise, make healthier choices, etc…)
- Check with your doctor regularly
Feel free to add to your list as you see fit.
Do everything and anything possible, and always with a positive attitude.
Remember: There are things beyond our control and we cannot change that. So, accept that and move forward!
Breast Cancer Awareness Month!